_

9.8.08

Tia & Nick's Wedding

I was completely honored to attend my good friend Tia's wedding. The ceremony was full of passion and love, the reception was beautiful (especially the view!), and of course, Tia was stunning.

I was excited to start learning how to use my camera.. I don't have too many shots from the ceremony 1. because a lot of them are blurry and 2. the video guy decided to stand right in front of the bride and groom. But, I did get a lot from the day that I am happy with. :)

Here are a few of my favorites..














Happy One Year! :)












this is by far my favorite..






:)


All the girls :)

Congratulations to Mr. & Mrs. Nick Ryan!

2 comments:

She Can Laugh at the Days to Come said...

very nice! i await the others...:-)

Andrea said...

Lookin' good! Seriously, that video guy was ridiculous! Come shoot weddings with me...where the video guy is always put in his place :)

Categories

Blog Archive

Contact

Back to the top