_

27.10.10

Happy Fall Everyone!

I love fall. The weather is gorgeous, the trees are beautiful, and it reminds me that Christmas is around the corner! ..is it too soon to be excited about that? :) This post is all about random; updates, personal pics, and an invitation for pictures this fall!

I'm looking forward to this weekend; I am doing a photo session for senior portraits in what sounds to be a beautiful setting; farm, pond, and those lovely fall trees! Look forward to those pictures to come..

Also, I would like to present an invitation for anyone looking for baby, family or senior portraits for this fall. I would love to schedule something with you! Please e-mail me if you are interested! (link is at the bottom of this page)

I have a surprise coming soon that I'm very excited share with everyone! (it's currently under construction)--big clue :)

And to end this post; some pictures from around the house, a little fun downtown with Jon in Annapolis, and a yummy sushi dinner :)



IMG_1578


IMG_1582

IMG_1574

IMG_1598

IMG_1667

IMG_1613_2

IMG_1748_2

IMG_1643

IMG_1723

IMG_1650

IMG_1774

IMG_1702

IMG_1718

IMG_1739_2

IMG_1782

IMG_1620

IMG_1619

IMG_1617

1 comment:

Love or Nothing said...

looooove <3 excited for sunday!

Categories

Blog Archive

Contact

Back to the top