This weekend I am traveling to my home (PA!) to do photography for a wedding and an engagement!!! This past week has been so full of other (school) work that I haven't been overly excited or nervous (for that matter), about this weekend.. but as I sit here early this morning.. all the emotions are building. I not only get to co-shoot my first wedding and do my first engagement shoot (with Sarah as my assistant :) ).. but I get to see my family, see my brother play in yet another great Northern Varsity football game on Friday night as we defend our mid-penn conference championship (GO BEARS!!!), and attend a wedding!!! I'm hoping this weekend will get my mind off of my huge presentation I have on Monday (!!!).. and I'm just looking forward to getting away, learning how to completely shoot manually (thanks for letting me use your camera Joy <3 ), and enjoying the time at home. Get excited for future posts from this weekend! :)
(disclaimer: it will take about 2-3 weeks for the pictures to be posted.. so keep checking back.. thanks for stopping by!)
(disclaimer: it will take about 2-3 weeks for the pictures to be posted.. so keep checking back.. thanks for stopping by!)
2 comments:
i'm so excited bf! love love love.
Alicia! what an amazing opportunity!! I'm excited for you. I know you will do exceptionally well. woo!!
Post a Comment