_

2.11.08

Amber & Dan : Engagement


I remember sitting in Borders and getting coffee with friends a few months ago. We had been talking about relationships (of course, because that's what women do) and being who I am, I had to ask.. "So Amber, when are you getting engaged???." We laughed and talked about it.. and a couple of months later, I got a phone call from her with the exciting news! Then, to my surprise, she asked me to do the Engagement pictures! I was overwhelmed and so honored!

I knew from the start that it was going to be a fun and easy-going photoshoot because they were full of excitement, natural good looks :), and real love for one another. They were a perfect couple to photograph! My roommate Sarah came along to take pictures and help me with everything.. and what a blessing she was! :)

Thanks Amber and Dan! You are amazing!

Untitled-6
Engagement (62)Engagement (27)Untitled-5
Engagement (58)
Untitled-4
Engagement (46)
Engagement (24)
Engagement (11)
Engagement (8)
Untitled-2
Engagement (84)
Untitled-3
Engagement (95)
Engagement (112)
Engagement (116)
Untitled-1
Engagement (121)

2 comments:

Love or Nothing said...

love love LOVE how these turned out. you are amazing, bf. i will photoshoot with you anytime. <3

DiverDork said...

Alicia, what you have is a God-given talent. Your pictures blow me away every time.

Good job : )

Categories

Blog Archive

Contact

Back to the top