What a bittersweet statement!
While I'm so excited to almost be done with classes and all the stress that college brings, it's also hard to think about life after college.. or should I dare say.. the 'real world'. Ew. Haha. Although I am so blessed to have a future to look forward to at Hopkins and living near friends and closer to my family.. I'm going to really miss everything that is Salisbury, especially from this year; thursday nights, my bible study girls, random dance parties, halo, my RT classmates, late night trips to Wawa, retreats, 2C, my co-workers, grilling, good times at the 755 house, buck nasty!, all of my wonderful friends and all the things that have happened in these past four years. FOUR YEARS. Crazy how time has flown by.
Okay. I think I'm done reminiscing. Now it's time for pictures! :) Larissa and I decided that we wanted to go downtown Salisbury to take our senior pictures, so I took the ones of her and Sarah came along to take the ones of me (she did a great job!!). It was a great roommate time.. including getting Rita's afterwards!! Mango gelati! Delicious.
And to any of you seniors faithfully stalking my blog, I would LOVE to do your Senior Portraits. E-mail or talk to me about it :)























We're seniors!! :)
love you riss!
1 comment:
bf, i started tearing up as i looked at these.. half because i was so grateful i didn't screw up as your photographer and half because i am going to miss these good, college-y times so so much. love you. <3
Post a Comment