Everyone was excited to hear that my cousin Traci was getting married.. it was a long awaited day :)
The wedding was on a wonderful October day. The bride looked beautiful, the groom looked handsome, and you could just feel the excitement of everyone attending. It was also great getting to spend time with family and friends.
The wedding was on a wonderful October day. The bride looked beautiful, the groom looked handsome, and you could just feel the excitement of everyone attending. It was also great getting to spend time with family and friends.
I think my favorite part of the wedding was when the bridesmaids gave their toast in so few words.. "Finally Traci!".
Thanks for everything Traci! I love you! and Congratulations again to you and Curt!









I thought I should probably explain the next picture.. the bridesmaids shoes were the kind you dye, this idea was Kaitlyn's.. and turns out, the shoes dyed their feet. This is how they felt about it..

GQ?





love you Trac!

1 comment:
You know, you're very good at what you do. Keep up the good work :)
Post a Comment