_

12.12.08

Corey & Ella-Kate : Wedding

There was something so wonderful and sweet about this wedding. With adorable children running around (which of course, I loved!!) and the bride and groom glowing with happiness and love for each other. Their smiles brought warmth to everyone, even when the weather was anything but that!

Thank you so much for letting me be a part of your day! I'm so happy for the two of you :)
And thank you to Sarah, for photographing this wedding with me! I couldn't have done it without you!

Trice Wedding (1) copy
Trice Wedding (2) copy
Trice Wedding (3) copy
Trice Wedding (13) copy
Trice Wedding (21) copy
Trice Wedding (24) copy
Trice Wedding (73) copy
Trice Wedding (70) copy
Trice Wedding (127) copy
Trice Wedding (176) copy
Trice Wedding (188) copy
Trice Wedding (196) copy
Trice Wedding (197) copy
Trice Wedding (214) copy
Trice Wedding (202) copy
Trice Wedding (233) copy

And as for those adorable children.. :)

Copy of Trice Wedding (11) copy
Trice Wedding (185) copy
Trice Wedding (108) copy
Trice Wedding (184) copy

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Alicia & Sarah...

Many thanks for such a wonderful job on our photos...I absolutely love them all! You helped us preserve the wonderful memories that made up our special day.

We love you,
Ella-Kate and Corey

Categories

Blog Archive

Contact

Back to the top